Chrystal's Blog

Finals Ahhhhhhhh!

So it is that lovely but horrible time of the year! Its great because classes are over, but bad because its time spent cramming for finals! I have one easy final and one really hard/crucial/stressful final that I must Ace. The hard one is for my Algorithms (programming) class which is requiring me to pull all nighters for like most of the week. :(

Words of Wisdom for the Month: Do NOT wait until finals to learn class material!!!

Well as far as the pageant goes, I did very well but did not win. :) But I have attached a picture so that you can see myself and the other contestants (who are now my great friends).

I cannot wait for the Christmas break and I am back in the Number 1 city in the world….Houston! I have so many plans and people to see. I especially cannot wait to go SALSA (my latest hobby…it is very addictive). You should try it. As my new UT club – “Urban Salsa” always says…Once you go Latin, you won’t know what happened! (Cheesy I know, but its true!)

Poodles

Miss PBS Pageant Contestants. I am the third from the last.
December 13, 2006 | | Comments are closed for this post
photo of Chrystal