Chrystal's Blog

I love Houston!

WellChristmas has just past and like always I have spent way too much money on gifts. However, I am quite enjoying myself. I do not think I have ever in my life gone out as much as I have in the last few weeks. Its just that most of my friends have graduated and returned to Houston. Therefore, every day someone new is asking me to do something or go somewhere.

However, I have spent a lot of time getting things organized for the spring. For example, I have been organizing the spring semester for my salsa and high school engineering clubs. I figure the more I get done over the break, the less I have to do when school starts back. I have also been getting things together for graduate school; things like ways to finance it. Lately I have been researching where I want to intern for this summer, for this will be my fifth internship.

New Year’s Eve is tomorrow and I am SO excited. There are so many parties going on in HoustonI am literally sitting here writing them down to compare which one will be the best. I know you are probably thinking that I am a party animal, but hey you do what you can while you can. Meaning, when I get back to school I will not have time to go out as much.

FYI, I have come up with my New Year Resolutions for 2007.

1. Get Back in Shape. (Will need this for intramural basketball)
  2. Stop using certain words (That shall not be printed here)
  3. Take care of my responsibilities without being STRESSED. (This is very hard for engineers)

Well, I must get back to eating and sleeping all day. Happy holidays to you all!

December 30, 2006 | | Comments are closed for this post
photo of Chrystal