Chrystal's Blog

Do I really have to go back?

I am quite sad!

One week until school starts again. I am happy that I only have three classes left to graduate, but I have had one of my best winter breaks EVER. Another pro is that I just moved into a 1 bedroom apartment, and I am soso happy. All with their own place would understand. The negative thing is that you can never throw parties at my complex, Longhorn Landings, because the security guards there are quite…hmmm, how can I put itnot much fun.

Right now I am a little depressed because I am trying to find a place in Europe to go to after graduation. With all of the things going on over there, I am just a little paranoid. My first choice is Paris but most of the places I am looking for are already booked! :( I am looking into Jamaica, but to me that is way too close to the US.

My latest excitement is that my sororities step team is preparing for a stepshow coming up in February. I have not stepped since a certain stepshow last fall. I cannot wait to represent for the Captivating Ladies of Sigma Gamma Rho Sorority Inc. My goal for this year was to take care of my classes while actually having some fun. For all of you potential engineers out thereEngineering can have an affect on your social life (even though it is completely worth it!). But I think I am accomplishing that goal.

Therefore, my words of wisdom for the week are:
The more you stay on top of your responsibilities, the more time you will have to do what you want!

Good luck to you all for your spring semester!

January 8, 2007 | | Comments are closed for this post
photo of Chrystal