Najeli's Blog

February….

Hi everyone! I hope everything is going well for you all so far this semester at school. Before you all know it, the semester is going to be over, and many of you all are going to start getting ready to move to college and to start a NEW LIFE!!! (How excited is that ehh!!!).

I am doing pretty well; I am a little bit sick or am I seriously sick? That is a really good question, because I have a cough that doesn’t want to go away. I’ve taking all these pills that the doctor gave me, but apparently they are not working.

I am going to go back to see the doctor this Monday; hopefully everything is going to be ok.

But changing my illness subject, I am so excited because VALENTINE’S DAY is almost here. It is right around the corner, (Chocolates, strawberries…. mmm delicious!!).

I am planning to go out and have dinner with all my friends that night. Hopefully most of you are planning to do the same thing or at least, you are planning to spend some time with your love ones. It is a great day to let them know how much you love them and how much you care about them.

Have a great Valentine’s Day!!!!

photo of Najeli