Vicente's Blog

Graduation excitement or is it nervousness?

As my graduation comes closer and closer, the thought of what to do after I graduate is always on my mind? Should I get a job or keep on with my studies? I still have to do well in the classes I am currently taking but I also need to think of what the future holds.

The business school provides awesome resources to find and grab that job graduating seniors are looking for. Personally, I’ve looked for a job as sort of a back up plan. In the fall I applied to graduate school to continues my studies, and now I am just waiting to hear from all the schools I applied to. I am only thinking of getting a job if the graduate school plan falls through. Applying for graduate school or a job is a lot like applying for college when in high school. You always have to keep up with the deadlines, and of course, I am guilty of procrastinating and sending applications a bit later than recommended. But one thing to keep in mind is to always keep a steady head, cause if you let everything pile up, you can find yourself in a lot of trouble.

photo of Vicente