Caitlin's Blog

Almost home free.

Well, I’ve successfully taken all of my midterms. . .for THIS week.Unfortunately, right after spring break, I have another midterm. Thus, I’ll have to plan SOME study time into my break. I’m going to try to get it all done before SxSW begins, because I want to think of nothing but music during that time. I’m visiting with my advisor today so that I can start planning for next year. I *love* advisor visits, because it helps me to know that I’m doing the things I need to do in order to graduate. It’s a huge stress relief. After my advising appointment, I’ll have my last class before SPRING BREAK officially begins for me. As I said, I plan on doing the homework that I’ve been assigned early on, so that I’m not in freak-out mode when Monday the 19th rolls around.

A semi-monumental event occurs for me every spring break: I add another year onto my age. It’s actually really awesome that we get an entire WEEK off to celebrate the birth of me. (Just kidding, of course;)) Still, I love the month of March. This one has had a rocky start, but I still believe in its awesomeness. South by Southwest is sooo very close; I can almost taste it! I’m so excited to be able to hang out with musicians and attend 4 1/2 STRAIGHT DAYS of music events. Ugh, it makes me want it to be here just thinking about it! Time to get some homework done. I’ve been loving all of the questions I’ve received; keep ‘em coming!

photo of Caitlin