Caitlin's Blog

CRAZY weather.

In my boyfriend’s hometown of Salado, it was SNOWING yesterday!!! In San Antonio, where I’m from, it was just rainy and freezing.Scott and I traveled to San Antonio yesterday and visited my dad and brother for a few hours, and then headed back to Austin where it was sleeting! So insane. What is there to do on a freezing, sleet-ish day like yesterday? We played a few games of pool down in our dorm, San Jacinto’s game room, and watched old Disney cartoons that we rented from I Luv Video. It was very nice, albeit not the kite-flying day of awesome we had initially planned. It was probably for the best, though, because I have been REALLY sick recently. I caught a horrible cold that was pretty bad Tuesday, and demonlike Wednesday and Thursday. I’m slowly getting over it with healthier eating and TONS of fluids, but today when I went to the gym I still had to take it super-easy and go for a shorter time than usual. Now I’m gonna get showered, and then Scott and I are going to meet up for our Sunday homework-fest. Tonight, I’ll be at KVRX trying to help fundraise (it’s our pledge-drive time of year, so hopefully I’ll have some callers!) Anywho, this isn’t much of an update, but I wanted to check in and say hey. Keep sending me questions, and I’ll try to continue to help you out and connect you with other important resources of information! Here’s to everyone’s health and much warmer weather very soon!!!

photo of Caitlin