Chrystal's Blog

I Hate Drama

DramaDramaDrama

One of my weaknesses is that I expect too much of people. For example, I help out Person A all of the time, and for some reason I expect that Person A would maybe one day return the favor. Well, often Person A does not. Moral of the story: People are human, they will disappoint you – you just have to learn to deal with it.

Ok, so now that all of my depressing thoughts are over. Well I have had a very interesting couple of weeks. Let see, the NSBE trip to Columbus, Ohio was very fun! One interesting thing is that I met like 11 Iotas in less than 24 hours. I am from down south, so the southern Greeks will know what I am talking about, but I still have the Golden Love for them. Besides that I met so many fine and intelligent black people from all around the world. I just love an intelligent manand they are just so hard to come by! :) J/K guys!

Anyways, I am so upset! The weather just killed Texas Relays. My weekend started off with some Neophyte Shows! Despite some time conflicts, the SGR show went well! We have two new members on campus, congrats SoRHOrs! On Saturday, the Sigmas had a nice indoor um picnic with some good food, but that night was ridiculous. Nobody wanted to go out because it was cold and raining, and you know females do not want to get their hair wet. Therefore, we just went to a couple of house parties. And can you believe that it was snowing in Killeen, which is only a hour away? Only in Texas will it be 80 degrees on Thursday and in the 30s two days later.

Well now that all of these big events are over, I am a little behind on my work. So thats my new priority! SighI just keep repeating to myselfIts almost overIts almost overIts almost over!

Until the next time

photo of Chrystal