Vicente's Blog

The hardest 3 weeks of the year….

Three more weeks and it’s all over…well, almost, I still have two finals to take. Just because there’s three weeks left, doesn’t mean school gets any easier, on the contrary, it gets kind of tough.

In the three weeks left, I have 2 papers due, 2 exams, and 1 presentation. It might not sound like a lot but trust me, it can be a stressful time. Since it’s my last semester at UT and I’m graduating, it’s especially nerve racking since I need to pass all my classe, which I’m gonna do, and prepare for graduation by tying up any lose strings I might have. It’s an interesting time to be a senior and I’m doing everything I can to finally graduate.

Ofcourse, being that this is Austin, TX there are hundreds of things you can do to relax. One of my favorites is just to go out to eat (Austin’s Pizza on the Drag is a good choice) on a weekend with some friands and enjoy myself and forget school for a bit. Also, playing some Texas Hold’em with friends is relaxing and keeps your mind aways from all that work that is due.

photo of Vicente