Najeli's Blog

GOOD BYE……. HAVE A GREAT SUMMER

Hello everyone;
This is my last blog (tears coming down). Can you believe it, school is over and summer is here, yeah fun, sun, beaches, summer jobs and school for some of us.

Hopefully your school year went great and if it didn’t go that well get some rest this summer and comeback studying harder so that way you will get better grades.
For those who are going to be new at UT, my best wishes for you. You will love UT, since it is a really good school and a really good place to have fun.
For those who are graduating tomorrow, I wish you the best in life and in whatever you are planning to do after graduation. I feel sorry for you all because i know that you are going to miss UT, but we also are going to miss you all.
I had a great time doing this project. I got to know and help a lot of people through my blogs.
Lastly, but not least i want to thank you guys (student blog staff) for all your help.
Have a great summer and enjoy yourselves.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to email me, even if i am not part of the students blogs anymore, i will always be there to help you all with anything.
Najeli

May 18, 2007 | | Comments are closed for this post
photo of Najeli