Chrystal's Blog

It’s So Hard To Say Goodbye….

Thank you, Gracias, Xie Xie, Merci, Danke, Grazie, Arigato, Asante, Spasibo.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who has helped me make it through my time here at UT. Parents, family, Sorors, Frat, EOE, COE, NSBE, SHPE, PI, and other friendsI love you all! On May 18th at 7 pm I will be graduating from THE University of Texas at Austin with a degree in Computer Engineering!

I am SO LUCKY. Why do you ask? Because I have no finals at all to take! A Blessing! Ok ok, let me back up just a bit. So basically for the past few weeks I had just been trying to stay on top of my classes. For the most part all my work has been papers, which is great. After the courses I have taken, writing papers is nothing. After the last hectic day of class, I wanted to just do back flips down the hallway (which I can do)…but yeah I was wearing two inch heels sooo.that did not happen. Then the moment I left class I drove to Texas A&M to a presentation of my new Sorors! They held it down of course! Eeeeeeeeeee-yip to you all!

Well my reign as President of Urban Salsa is overI am so going to miss this club! :( I truly love you guys, Katha, Priscilla, Matt, Shante, Tiffany, James, Gaurav, Jonathon, Joanna, Crystal, Vinod, and Cheri! I know you all will do great! To all of you out there in the world (whether you have rhythm or not), you should try salsa! It is so much FUN! But I warn youit is addictive!

To all of my viewersI just wanted to thank you all for reading my posts! I would like to also thank everyone who has emailed me, because I truly love getting email and I enjoyed talking to you all. To all the future Longhorns, do your best in school and PLAN AHEAD! I would like to thank Nyleva, Caroline, and Robin for the opportunity to be a part of this blogging community. I had always heard of bloggers, but I never realized how much fun it could be.

Well enough of my rambling, I have to get back to my preparations for GRADUATION! YAY! :) (There should be one more post on the actual graduation!)

Poodles

May 7, 2007 | | Comments are closed for this post
photo of Chrystal