Ryan's Blog

Whoa, end of the year?

I’m used to getting out of school at the very end of May, instead class ends at UT on May 5… which is like… now. I have one final on May 9th, and then it’s over. It feels like this year went by a lot faster than any school year before it (maybe because it literally did).

At this rate I’ll be old really soon. I can already smoke, buy lottery tickets, vote, bartend, and do all sorts of various other immoral activities. It’s only a matter of time before I can buy alcohol, rent cars, become president, and get a discount at Denny’s. Crazy! I’ve been 18 for almost a year now, and I still don’t feel like an adult. Before I turned 18 I was under the impression that immediately upon waking on my 18th birthday I would be responsible, mature, and totally boring. That never happened, but maybe it will on my 19th birthday. One can only hope (or fear).

This got me thinking, so I had a photo of myself aged using advanced technology.

Could be worse I guess.
May 4, 2007 | | Comments are closed for this post
photo of Ryan