Joe's Blog

One more week…

One more week of school and I will be finished. I don’t have any finals so after the seventh of December I will officially be done with my classes. This week can’t pass fast enough. I’m about to start counting down the days until I am free…

Over all I’ve had a pretty good semester. Even though I stressed my self out sometimes by waiting until the last minute to do a project or write a paper, I have at least a B in all of my classes so far. I think in some I can get an A but just to be on the safe side I have a B. lol. it’s weird because I have never had a semester fly by so fast. it seems just like yesterday i was going to my first class of the semester. I think that has to do with the fact that I really enjoyed my classes so far. Not to say I’ve never enjoyed my classes before, but I have never enjoyed all of my classes for that semester.

Although I really enjoyed this semester I am glad to see this semester end. I am burnt out on school and need a break. Plus I need to finish writing my second novel and the time off will help me accomplish this goal. Plus I’m trying to get back itno the groove of writing poetry on a more freqeunt occurence so I think I will have the time to start that.

I really like my job, even though sometiems it gets a little hectic during the deadlines…but other than that i love my job.

Oh and one last thing…Shout out to the new Student Session co-chairs, whoever you are, (Continue the legacy…LOL)

-ciao

Random Fact-I have a fur hat…yeah!

November 30, 2007 | | Comments are closed for this post
photo of Joe