Enrique's Blog

Jingle bells! Jingle bells!

I made it. Christmas vacation is so, so near.

This semester has been a great learning experience for me. I’d like to share such random thoughts with you all as a gift of knowledge this holiday season:

1. Taking 15 hours of classes and keeping two jobs isn’t very difficult. The difficult part is realizing that you jumped the gun and one day after the add/drop period, you decide to change your ambitions.
  2. Sleep is precious, don’t waste it.

3. This semester was not the best, but it was not the worst (that award goes to freshman year when I took Calculus).
  4. There are opportunities out there that need to be taken advantage of, but make sure you have time to do so.

I am very blessed to have had such wonderful experiences this semester.
I met a delegation of French higher education ambassadors who wanted to know what I thought about the top 10% law in Texas.
I met tons of new people, inspired many to pursue a degree at UT, and build lasting relationships with friends.

So, as this is my last blog until the new year, I have decided to share my New Year’s Resolutions!

• Be more creative.
  • Read more.
  • Drink more water.
  • Figure out how to upload pictures into this blog.

Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Happy Kwanzaa! Happy Winter Solstice!
Happy break!

December 18, 2007 | | Comments are closed for this post
photo of Enrique