Joe's Blog

PROCRASTINATION!!!!!

So I had the entire weekend to do this project, but I waited until the day before it was due to finally start it. I need to work on this thing called procrastination because it only makes my life a lot harder…LOL!

Even though I already have an idea about what I want to do for the project, it’s still hard because I have to do the research for it. That itself may take a couple of hours to do. But it is my own fault for waiting but I needed another break. I mean it’s not like I have a horrible grade in the class but I can get an A if I do well on the project.

That’s one thing that incoming students probably struggle with more often here than in high school. If you don’t do something in high school or wait to the last minute to do it, it may not affect you that much, but if you do that in college, it’s a lot harder to get yourself out of the hole that you dug. Not to scare you or anything, but it would be beneficial if you did things in advance and you won’t be stressing out like I am at this moment.

But I do have good news…Christmas is on its way. I won’t be expecting that many gifts but I’m just excited to be at home for a few days. I signed up to work some extra shifts so I’ll be here in Austin until the University closes on the 21st of December. But at least I will be working with the crew…lol.

So I have to go and finish this project but, here is my random fact.

Random Fact- My first name is in multiples of five from the alphabet. J is the tenth letter, O is the fifteenth letter, and E is the fifth. Weird huh.

December 4, 2007 | | Comments are closed for this post
photo of Joe