Enrique's Blog

“A picture is worth 1000 words:” I have several

I promised long ago that I’d figure out how to load pictures, and thanks to Ms. Nyleva Corley (She’s one of many people who work behind the scenes to make this project possible), her patience, and my finally realizing this blog’s potential, I’ve posted highlights of my Junior year in college… so far.

Do enjoy!

Captain Jack Sparrow, my friend Angie and myself
Austin is home to many hippies, hippie enthusiasts, and all-around weird people. They add character to the city, in my book, and they are aware of how odd people think they are. This is “Captain Jack Sparrow,” my friend Angie, and myself.
This picture is from Sea World last October (Shamu!) I had an absolute blast because it was not too packed, I was with great company, and Shamu! In order from left to right: Maia, Ben, Hunter, Rachel, and Stephen.
While searching for a bus to Austin City Limits in September, I ran into this bunch of scholars. L to R: Adrian, Nancy, and Jessica. Just kidding, they’re my friends. We went to ACL together.
You may recognize most of these people… they’re fellow bloggers. This was at one of our get-togethers right before the Torchlight Rally. Hook ‘em!
Me and friends on the E-Bus
Here we are on the E-Bus, a special shuttle that takes people to and from 6th street from Thursday to Saturday. L to Right: Adrian, Jessica, Annabel, and Nancy.
Once again, Sea World!
The Queens of the Stone Age at Austin City Limits!
This is my Halloween Costume. I was an Emo kid… with the tight black jeans, the eyeliner, the works. And that is Mexican Sweet Bread left over from a get-together we had at my dorm.
People like coming to my dorm room to play Rock Band.
MUSE at ACL!
Regina Spektor at ACL!

MUSE at ACL again! Their performance blew my mind!

photo of Enrique