Joshuah's Blog

Oh My, My!

Its been about a month now. She caught my eye from the very start. Sleek, slim, and sexy. Whenever I see her, all I can do is whistle

Oh, MacBook Air!

Absolutely gorgeous! Apple has topped the charts with this latest showing. The Air is the most impressive piece of equipment Ive seen yet. I honestly whistle every time I watch the commercial.

Theres not much else to say about it. I am not kidding, the feeling is subliminal! You have to see it for yourself.

What do YOU think!?

Busy Bee

Chinese is kicking me in the rear end. Ive concluded that the rest of my classes are just buffers for Chinese. I spend at least 7 hours a day working on Chinese. You know that cannot be good.

I have a high B at this point, but I intend to pick it up and get back on track (not that Im not already on track). The only problem is keeping up with the train. Ive also come to understand why I have always had trouble finding spare time. Ive been told Im studious and a perfectionist. I might have full blown ADD, but everyone thinks they have ADD.

My answer for this semester is that Im outright diligent. I cannot stop until I know that I know, I know the material. Thats right, I have to know it! Take this advice: Learn how to study and manage youre time. Make commitments to yourself.

While stressfully preparing for my psychology final last year, I read a page in the book (one of those pages that are thrown in for fun) that proposed a way of achieving happiness. I think they knew disgruntled students like myself would be at their breaking point three-fourths through the book, and so they placed it in just the right place. Ive taken the tips that page provided to heart, although I have not always practiced them. But when I need to feel better about wasting some time, I tell myself this:

• Happy people are healthy people, so dont forget to eat.
  • Even the most successful people need to try to find time for those who care for them.
  • Working out is a good way to feel good about yourself and your body.

So be happy, work hard, and enjoy life for what its worth; I know I havent. Just the other day I wondered if I would live long enough to enjoy life; I hope so.

photo of Joshuah