Alex's Blog

Valentines Day!

Happy (belated) Valentines Day! I hope everyone had a sweet day yesterday. Jon and I went to Trulucks for dinner. It’s a great seafood and steak place downtown. If you haven’t been yet, definitely check it out. It’s an excellent restaurant for a date! And now for some photos!

Disclaimer: I have a confession…I forgot my camera last night! Yes, I know, unacceptable. So the photos below are from Jon’s I-Phone and from a polaroid the kind folks at Trulucks took for us. Sorry for the not-so-hot quality of them, but hey, better something than nothing, right? Haha maybe…

Me at dinner - yum!  A photo taken from Jon's I-Phone
Me at dinner – yum! A photo taken from Jon’s I-Phone
Jon and I, polaroid style
Jon and I, polaroid style

Ahh, the wonders of photographic technology. Moving along.

I was thinking about doing a few posts based on an idea of “Hidden Austin”. Since I’ve lived here since high school, perhaps I should share my knowledge of some of the little known gems that Austin has to offer (in terms of restaurants, outdoors activities, theaters, etc). I was hoping that some of you wouldn’t mind sharing your feedback on this. Good idea? Any suggestions to put on the list? Thanks!

Have a fabulous weekend.

photo of Alex