Alex's Blog

Graduation Approaches!

These past two weeks have absolutely flown by! There are only two more weeks of class left before the end of the spring semester…and the end of my undergraduate career! Ladies and gentlemen, graduation is rapidly approaching.

Last weekend was honors day, I received my last set of cords to wear when I walk across the stage at graduation. Ahh! This year’s ceremony was held in Gregory Gym. My mom was able to come, and I have to share this absolutely adorable photo of her I.

My mom and I at Honors Day 2008
My mom and I at Honors Day 2008!

The official commencement date for graduation is May 17, 2008. It is crazy to think that a month from now I will be a graduate of The University of Texas! I am really excited, but I am also very nervous. My plans are still a bit up in the air at this point. I really wish I had my post-college life figured out, but sadly, I do not. I am “plans” type of girl, so not knowing where I will be next year is driving me a bit up the wall. My senior year has definitely taught me more about rolling with unexpected that life throws at you!

To all of my fellow graduating seniors: only one more month! Here’s to a great last semester at The University of Texas, and I will see you on the 17th!!

photo of Alex