Joshuah's Blog

So Much To Say, So Little Time

To begin with, this blog will be really relaxed, therefore please forgive any grammatical errors. Things are moving really very right now, and I feel happier than ever. Now lets go!

Its Almost Over

As I walking to campus last night I thought to myself, what will I write about next? So I rehearsed all my talking points, but unfortunately its 2:30 A.M. and Ive forgotten them.

I have a 5 page paper and an exam left, and then its all over with. I havent even begun studying for the exam since I have the paper to finish first, but I know the material so well that Im not even sweating it. I knew the hard work during the semester would pay off at some point!

My Chinese final was harder than I expected. The grammar section kicked my butt. But, I do have to say that I will absolutely miss that class. To you all, I thank every one of you for being such good friends. Taking Chinese has been the best thing that has happened to me at UT. The only thing I regret is missing one day this year! Now that has to say something about how cool you all are.

I wont give any individual shout-outs, but I will thank you all collectively. You all are a unique bunch with plenty to contribute to this campusyou all sure have contributed a lot to me. I will never look at taking another course the same again.

Facebook

Believe it or not Ive never been a member of any online social network, and that includes Facebook. I finally got one, and it has taken over my life! Dont worry Mom, your boy has his As covered.

I spent close to 4 hours doing nothing but chatting (and trying to study). Ive caught up with old friends and connected with new ones. Man, this stuff isnt too bad after all.

I took this brief intermission to provide an update on my ever-changing life. Now back to regularly scheduled programming: 2 finals down, 2 to go!

May 9, 2008 | | Comments are closed for this post
photo of Joshuah