Eva's Blog

Bye Bye, Intellectual Property. :(

Today I paid my last respects to Intellectual Property, the colorful two-story bookstore on the Drag, before it closes this Saturday.

How sad is that?

Since I first started my undergraduate career at UT (fall 2007), Intellectual Property has been a well-known fixture on Guadalupe Street. I used to constantly visit while waiting for class at the College of Communication, usually after my quick trips to Jamba Juice. Needless to say, I’m going to miss it a lot.

For those of you reading this before Saturday, March 7, be sure to visit and take advantage of their 75% off sale. The store has been having these sales since January (first 30% off, then 50%, then 75%), so their selection is getting a little sparce, but there are still some good titles to choose from. Today I spent about $28 on about $110 worth of books.

For more information on Intellectual Property’s closing, read this Daily Texan article.

Today I had a physical examination over at University Health Services. So far I appear to be in pretty good health, but I’m still waiting for the results from my blood work. I’m crossing my fingers and hoping for the best. Wish me luck, y’all.

HOOK ‘EM!

photo of Eva