Joseph's Blog

My fellow engineers…

OK, so being the typical nerd I am, I got a crazy idea and decided to implement it. Got out of class today around 1 p.m., and finding myself with nothing to do (a rare ocassion) I decided to design a new T-shirt for myself. Of course it would have to do with Texas. And of course it would have to do with engineering.

I’ve already got the one that says “Texas Means Engineering,” I get a lot of strange looks, especially walking by McCombs. I’m going for a more subtle, let’s-not-call-out-the-business-school approach. Behold!

After four hours of hard work, the masterpiece is done. Of course, by hard work I mean trolling the Internet for free-domain images. And a little bit of creativity, I suppose. It was mostly Photoshop, really. What do you guys think?

2 Comments to My fellow engineers…

I think it’s cool especially the rocket part. I’m going to be a freshman in Aerospace engineering this fall and was wondering if you had any tips for me about UT in general. The campus, classes everything. Thanks. I’d really appreciate any kind of info.

May 8, 2009
— Joe Guerra

If you make this shirt, I’m the first one to buy it. :)

May 10, 2009
— Emily Gaviria

photo of Joseph