Saul's Blog

Golden Ticket? psh! I got a ticket to the OU game!

My precious, lol

My precious, lol

This weekend is going to be so amazingly awesome and I simply can’t wait. Only a couple more days left and then I can finally forget about school for a while and go on this much needed mini-vacation. Also, upon beating Oklahoma, which is our only big hurdle en route to the BCS title game, our hopes for a national championship jump like 30 points (made up number, nothing to do with poll calculations, lol). My fraternity plans a great trip for us every year and this year isn’t any different. We’re being picked up by a charter bus on Friday at three and staying in a way cool hotel over the weekend. We’re visiting some alums and basically the whole thing is gonna be unforgettable fun.

Speaking of the fraternity, I finally got my official Sigma Pi member card. It’s kinda blurry, but it’s legit.

VID00119

On another note, today was an EPIC fail for the pledges. In an effort to pull yet another prank on one of the brothers, Blake, I sent the pledges out to capture half a dozen squirrels from where ever they could gather them. Two hours later, they return with zero squirrels. My plan was to leave them in Blake’s room because he comes home at some seriously insomniatic hours (I know, not a word, but it should be) i.e. three and four in the morning. Anyways, I thought a half dozen unexpected squirrels would be a nice gesture. I still think it’s a good gesture, lol, I may have to revisit this idea.

Moving to academics: I scored an awesome 96 percent on my accounting test this past Monday, only missed one problem. Take home mid-term this weekend for ALD, but realistically I won’t touch it til Monday, lol. I hate the new grading system. As if good grades weren’t already hard enough to get here at UT! Oh well. It’s almost one and I gotta get goin, I have to be up early tomorrow for a good workout.

Hotel

Hotel

October 15, 2009 | | Comments are closed for this post
photo of Saul