Manuel's Blog

Easy classes.. Fact or Fiction??

After two weeks of school I’m finally getting into the groove of things; I’m focused on school and I’m going for that much sought after 4.0 this semester.

I’m not going to lie, last semester wasn’t my best semester at UT. It may have been one of the easiest semesters I’ve had in a while but it ended up being one of the worst. I still can’t get over the fact that I got a ‘C’ in design. I don’t get C’s in design, after 3 yrs of straight A’s I drop down to a C; I still can’t believe it. It’s amazing to see how hard we work when we take a difficult class and how much we tend to slack off when we then take easy classes. It happens all the time and for some reason we never learn. Well I’ve learned my lesson and no matter how easy a class may seem I’m still giving it my best. You never know if that one reading you skipped will be on the test or not so my suggestion is don’t skip it and quit being lazy, its not worth it.

Note to self: Give it all you got!.. Don’t Slack!!!

January 31, 2010 | | Comments are closed for this post

4 Comments to Easy classes.. Fact or Fiction??

Did you get that 4.0?

August 26, 2010
— Ivan Medina

no…. I didn’t…. :(

September 15, 2010
— Manuel

Dang. Maybe next semester.

November 22, 2010
— Ivan

I wish I read this at the beginning of the semester. I’m in the same shoes as you..lesson freaken learned.

December 15, 2011
— Marisol

photo of Manuel