Melissa's Blog

You’re Cordially Invited… [pictures!]

What: UT SG Campaign Week

When: From 12:01 a.m. today until 5 p.m. March 3

Where: Vote from any computer on campus at utsg.org

Why: Because voting is important and this election is going to be legendary

Who: ME!

At 12:03 this morning I officially launched my campaign Facebook group, finished my website (although my formatting got totally wonky so I have to redo it before I launch all of the pages), and finalized all of my orders for my fliers, pens, and signage. So much to do! And I’m so excited!!

So go, go, go RIGHT NOW and check out my website (www.melissaformccombs.webs.com) and tell me what you think of my fliers below. Yes, yes, I know that my picture is way intense, but you have to love it.

From what I’ve been told by my elders who have gone through this already, these next two weeks are going to be intenseeeeeee.

Wish me luck! And remember to vote March 2 & 3 for Melissa for McCombs!

Side one of my fliers. I ordered 5,000 of these babies, but I have a feeling there is no way I'm going to be able to pass out that many!

Side two of my fliers. This is the logo I made that is going on EVERYTHING, including my 600 fun, green pens. Thoughts on the lightbulb? It's for my bright ideas!

photo of Melissa