Victoria's Blog

Fall Grad

So last week I learned that I could graduate in December, a whole semester early! Now when I learned of this news, several things popped up in my head. Am I really ready to enter the REAL WORLD?

Where will I live when I come back from D.C. in the fall? Where will I work? What will I do until I hopefully go to grad school? But with all these unanswered questions, I realized that it really didn’t matter, I was graduating.

I had come to UT, excelled academically and socially, and now I was leaving for another chapter in my life. And even though I have no idea what I will do immediately after I graduate, I am just happy and grateful to be able to utter those words. Since this is now my LAST semester physically at UT, I have had no time to really reflect on my time here. Did I do everything I wanted to do on campus? Have I took advantage of every opportunity being a longhorn affords me? The answer is probably not, but who really does anyways. The important thing is that I loved the time I spent on the 40 acres and I would not trade this experience for anything!

Moral of the Story: Live the best life you can in college, and when you leave have no regrets!

photo of Victoria