Ao's Blog

Ok so while a pulse may be a sign of life it doesn’t indicate activity

So as I’m sitting here in the PCL Library typing up this post. I’ve got Pandora open in one tab, Facebook in another and Twitter in a third. I’m supposed to be working on a physics lab report due in 15 hours and I’m supposed to be productive, and man I guess this post has to go somewhere right?

So today I went to classes and nothing spectacular happened. I have a test on Friday in my mathematics class, and frankly I don’t feel like I’ve prepared myself very well for this… the test is like an opponent; it steps into the ring with a domineering swagger designed to throw my game off the rails. We circle each other like large woodland animals, and eye at each other gamely knowing that the victor of this terrible encounter won’t walk away with everything he came with.

My worthy foe. From Google

My worthy foe. From Google.

Oh yeah, productivity? I guess it’s happening… the one thing I did today that brought me the greatest amount satisfaction and comfort was my laundry. A tip for all those who would live in University housing like I plan too — you don’t need quarters. They (at least in my dorm, Moore-hill) have these things where you slide your id card and use bevobucks to pay. You get like more than $100 already added to your account just for living on campus,┬áso it makes things a bit easier.

We have speed queen machines in our lobby. they work most of the time

We have Speed Queen machines in our lobby. They work most of the time.

So I got a comment tonight about the Russian program here. I guess I’ll write about that next time.

photo of Ao