Melissa's Blog

This is My Complaining Post (the post where I go on and on solely because I’m sick and am using that as an excuse for everything)

I’m. So. Sick. I feel terrible. And UHS can’t see me until next week. And I have a calc test tomorrow. And I hate calc. And I can’t go float the river because of said, hated calc test. And the class average on said, hated, already taken calc test is a 55. And calc will be the reason I don’t get into BHP. And I got so many emails today. And my mom and dad are freaking out because I’m sick. And I’m freaking out because I’m sick. And the weather channel is never right. And I want to go to bed and not be writing this at 2:20 a.m. And I still have to study. And I don’t want to study because I’m sick. And I spent so much money on tea today. And writing a complaining post isn’t making me feel any better. And, and, and…. I hate being sick.

I’m never writing one of these again!

1 Comment to This is My Complaining Post (the post where I go on and on solely because I’m sick and am using that as an excuse for everything)

Melissa, I hope you did well on your test. It really isn’t fun feeling sick.
I have a child who will be attending UT beginning in August. Hopefully you are enjoying UT a whole lot more when you are feeling well.

April 25, 2011
— Marie

photo of Melissa