Victoria's Blog

Time to Say Goodbye

Finals are over, grades are in, graduations are over, and this means that my time blogging has come to an end. This is a bittersweet post because this blog has helped me learn more about who I am as a student, and a person. It’s hard trying to find the right words to say to such a large audience, and I can only hope that my words were able to reach as many people as possible. When I started posting, I wanted to go to law school. I was graduating in May 2011, and I didn’t really know what I wanted to do with my life. Well I still don’t know exactly what I want to do with my life, but I have learned and developed over the year. I will spend the summer at summer school. And while this doesn’t sound pleasant (it isn’t) I will have the satisfaction of knowing that I am graduating in December now. I will also try to spend a lot of time with my friends and family because I will be DC for the entire fall semester. Oh and I will take the GRE at the end of August, so I will either be happy, sad, or indifferent on my way to the nation’s capitol. I can only hope that I land a rewarding internship in DC and allow myself to continue to grow. It was nice sharing my life with you all over the last academic year, and if my career goals go as planned, you will def hear more of me in the future!

Hook em Horns!

May 23, 2010 | | Comments are closed for this post

1 Comment to Time to Say Goodbye

Advertising graduate of 1994…Don’t know you, but you deserve some applause. Hope you are doing well in D.C. Need more young African American students with your drive making a difference. Thank you.

October 8, 2010
— Bert

photo of Victoria