Timi's Blog

No room for Senioritis!

I dont have time for Senioritis

I don't have time for Senioritis

—-

It’s my last semester of senior year! I just had my last first day of my undergraduate semester! I’m getting ready for graduation, but I can’t relax just yet. My seniors by now have informed their professors that they will not be operating at their full capacity because they have senioritis. I don’t have the option. Slowing down is not allowed for me. I’m cramming my schedule very tight to graduate. Here’s what’s on my plate this semester (don’t judge me):

Several classes

I’m not going to tell you the obscene number of hours I’m taking this semester. It’s excessive but I have to graduate!

Internship

I’m a new writing intern for Naturally Curly. I’m a very excited. They are a really great company. They are very dedicated to helping women love their hair.

Resident Assistant

Yep, as of this semester, I have been an RA for 2.5 years. I wouldn’t trade my experience for ¬†anything.

African Students Association

ASA is like my second family. I love the people. They are supportive and keep me grounded. Can’t wait to see them on Thursdays at 6pm. ;)

—-

This semester, I’m going to try and see all that Austin has to offer. I’m going to hang out with my friends as much as I can. I have an Austin bucket list that I started up again. I think I’ll look into completing some items on my list soon.

Sky diving is somewhere on my list…around graduation. We’ll see how that goes.

I love hip hop dance, so I’m going to try to attend at least one of Redefined Dance crew’s free tutorials on the weekend.

I want to go kayaking (when it’s warmer).

Explore what Austin has to offer. Let’s make the best of this semester!

- Timi

January 21, 2011 | | Comments are closed for this post
photo of Timi