Allison's Blog

Gearing up.

We have been blessed! This weather is incredible. So incredible that I have opened all the windows in the house and am studying for statistics in the company of several crude paper weights. The first few weeks of the semester have been a little twilight-zonish and I have become all too aware of how may times a day I am consulting my planner to figure out what day it is and make sure that I’m in the right place and it is, in fact, the right time.

We began the semester with freezes and snow and now that those have gone I can resume my delicately balanced timeshare that is the great outdoors. Last weekend it was rock climbing and cycling and I believe this weekend will be swimming, running and climbing again. As I gear up for triathlon season I have become interested in The University’s triathlon team and while I have yet to make a meeting or a group workout (really, you should see my planner…) my intentions are still there and I’d love to meet this group and eventually become a member:

Texas Triathletes

With a week of three tests and one the following week I am currently on study break.

Commence countdown to summer break.

Wishing y’all peace and productivity,

Allison

photo of Allison