Berenice's Blog

Life update

The holidays are most definitely gone. Whatever happened to the past months of my life… well a lot actually.

So January rolled around and with the New Year came the most anticipated, yet quite frightening semester of college — my last one of my undergraduate career. But, before that happened January brought the beginning of a new year, a new date to put on every assignment or thing I sign, and most importantly my birthday month. Yes, a whole month. Every year after the holidays, January brings either excitement/joy about the New Year or a burden as the holiday galore is over. For me, January definitely brings joy, yes because I am an optimist but also birthday month. Several celebrations later (thank you all!) birthday galore ended and it was time to begin school… Last semester as an undergrad, it was such a weird feeling. For starters I was not beginning a regular semester with a full course load, this semester I entered my field practicum for my Social Work major, which essentially means I am on a full-time internship. And this is the beginning of me being MIA, so I apologize for the lack of updates but better late than never… The next few blog entries will explain a bit of the craze that has been my life these past couple of months, but before that… please read the next entry: Student Government elections are coming up!

Until next time! Stay healthy.

photo of Berenice