Chris's Blog

Wrapping Up the Year

After a great year at UT, I’m back home in California. I’ll be working for an internet startup based in San Francisco. It’s going to be a great experience to apply what I have learned in class. The company has an awesome office with a young staff. I’m really looking forward to getting started tomorrow.┬áLuckily, I still have two years left at UT. After I graduate, my first choice is to go to law school on the east cost. If that doesn’t work out, I’ll join the financial workforce.

This past year has left me with great memories and I feel lucky I was able to share some of them with you. If you have any questions about my experiences at UT, feel free to shoot me an email at ‘chrisfellows(at)utexas.edu’. If you are still in high school, I strongly encourage you to visit the 40 Acres before you apply. There’s a good chance you’ll fall in love with it in the same way that I did. Have a great summer and hook ‘em. -Chris

May 31, 2011 | | Comments are closed for this post
photo of Chris