Natalie's Blog

It’s introduction time … and OU still sucks.

You would think that, at 21 years of age, I would know how to introduce myself. But the truth is, I’ve been thinking about writing this post for weeks, trying to piece together the perfect introduction.

So here goes:

The basics–I’m Natalie. I’m a native Austinite (if we’re getting technical, I grew up 30 minutes south of campus). It’s my third year at UT, and hopefully by May of 2013, I’ll have a degree in Plan II Honors, English Honors, and Women’s and Gender Studies. I’m also a Healthy Sexuality Peer Educator, the secretary of Texas Feminists, and most recently, a member of Orange Jackets. I also work for both the Undergraduate Writing Center and I’m the blogging and content writer for Fahrenheit Marketing.

(you'll get several peeks into my kitchen this year!)

In my spare time–I’m a food blogger. I take pictures of things that I eat and write about them on The First Kitchen. I spend a lot of time browsing the aisles of Central Market and Whole Foods. I love to read, watch Thursday night NBC sitcoms, and drink coffee outside. My bike’s name is Betsy and my camera’s name is Detective Beverley, and together, we have so much fun.

I’m busy. I’m constantly rushing from meetings to class to work, and I can’t remember the last time I ate sitting down at the table without a computer in my face. But I love every single moment of my hectic life–it constantly provides me with new adventures, and I’m so excited to share those adventures with you this year.

October 6, 2011 | | Comments are closed for this post
photo of Natalie