Contract Software and Web Development
ITS Contract Services provides software solutions and technical software support for departments and colleges throughout The University of Texas at Austin. The service is used to meet the needs of the university community by providing technical solutions when budget or staffing constraints limit internal resources.
The service is available on a contract basis to all departments and colleges throughout the university on a fee-for-service basis. Knowledge of the university, understanding of institutional goals and mission, and alignment with other key institutional units afford the flexibility and efficiency to deliver an experience to meet client goals and institutional priorities. An understanding of campus application security and accessibility standards ensures application compliance.
- Systems and Business process analysis
- Requirements gathering
- System design
- Software development and integration
- Business process automation
- Database analysis and design
- Database migration and integration
- Software enhancement
- Application migration and maintenance
- User experience and Usability analysis
- Content Management: Drupal, WordPress
- Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, ADABAS
Effective September 1, 2015, the Contract Software and Web Development rate is $85 per hour. The rate is set for cost recovery only.