Contract Software and Web Development
Contract Software and Web Development serves all departments and colleges throughout The University of Texas at Austin with customer solutions and technical software support. The service is dedicated solely to serving the needs of the university community and providing technical solutions when budget or staffing constraints limit internal resources. Staff can move in and out of projects and quickly implement successful solutions for small to mid-sized projects ranging from one week to six months in length.
Project development and support from this service is predominately focused on enterprise information system development, specifically integrating the latest database and Web scripting technologies.
- Business process analysis and automation
- System design, development and integration
- Database analysis and design
- Database migration and integration
- Software enhancement
- Web scripting technologies
- Code ports
- Mainframe Development: Natural / webAgent / ADABAS
- PHP / JSP / ASP.NET / Perl / Python
- Java (J2EE)
- C# (.NET)
- Database Development: Oracle / MS SQL Server / MS Access / MySQL
- Flash Action Scripting