ITS Services Status
RESTORED: Network Outage for Some Remote Sites in Austin
At approximately 11:15 a.m., network service was restored to all affected remote sites.
At approximately 10:30 a.m. on January 16, 2008, the service that provides network connectivity for many of the university’s remote sites around town became unavailable.
Sites that are currently affected include:
- Center for Agile Technologies
- Center for Transportation Research
- Continuing Legal Education
- Hartland Plaza
- Johnson Wildflower Center
- University Charter School
- UT Elementary School
ITS is working with AT&T to resolve the issue.
Last updated on Jan 16, 2008 12:36 PM