ITS Services Status
Current Service Interruptions
- Message Waiting Indicator and other VoIP problem
We have become aware that certain services on the new VoIP system are not functioning properly.
1. Customers may not see a visual voice mail message indicator on their phones when a caller leaves them a voice mail message.
2. Other customers who have keys programmed on their VoIP phones that allow them to monitor the status of a co-worker’s phone line may discover this “busy lamp” does not function.
ITS Voice Services continues to investigate.
- RESOLVED: WorldSpace Taken Down
The WorldSpace service has been restored.
WorldSpace has been taken down to address a backend issue. Service should be restored once the underlying issue is addressed.
- RESOLVED: MSSQL SQL01 cluster: Emergency Outage
This emergency maintenance is now concluded.
Event Title: MSSQL SQL01 cluster Emergency: Outage Maintenance
Description: MSSQL SQL01 cluster will undergo an emergency failover from DB01 to DB02 to address tempdb disk space issue.
Start Date: Monday, July 21, 2014
End Date: Monday, July 21, 2014
Start Time: 11:00 PM
End Time: 11:05 PM
Contact Name: ITS Database team
Contact Email: ITS-Database
|No maintenance to be scheduled|