Software Developer Training Program
Applying for a Position
Step 1: Schedule Yourself For the Aptitude Test
Schedule yourself to take the Software Developer Aptitude Test (UT EID required).
- The test is timed, and applicants record answers on a non-scan score sheet.
- Allow at least 2 hours for the administration of the test.
- The test assumes no prior programming experience.
- You may take the test once every 24 months.
- You must make a grade of "A" on this test in order to apply for the position.
- Email ITS Training & Recruiting if you have questions about the test.
Applicants with disabilities who would like to request reasonable accommodation in the testing process based on the ADA (Americans With Disabilities Act) can contact the Employment Center at 471-3656 for assistance.
Minority applicants are encouraged to apply.
Step 2: Submit Your Resume
Submit a resume-based application to UT Human Resources on the Web, or go to the Employment Center in North Office Building A at Wichita St. and 27th. Note: You cannot apply specifically for the Software Developer position before taking the test.
Be sure you have read the applicant instructions carefully and submit all requested additional materials within five days of applying for the program.
Step 3: Wait for Confirmation and Next Step Notification
Your grade (UT EID required) will be posted online. Candidates with complete applications who have met the minimum requirements will receive an e-mail confirmation from ITS HR and be notified of the next steps.
ITS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.