Apollo is an authorization repository. It has functionality that allows developers to set up authorization schema profiles for their applications. In addition, any employee can set up group profiles to interact with these authorization profiles or stand alone. Once application authorization or group profiles have been set up, developers can programmatically check for these authorizations or memberships in their own applications.
- Define attributes for the type of authorization allowed
- Set up groups to manage authorizations more easily
- Define audits to enforce authorizations for people, such as employment status or entitlements
- Delegate authority to grant or revoke authorizations or group memberships to non-developers
- Secured module and web interfaces provide parallel functionality
Apollo is available at no cost to developers.