Austin BlackBerry Service
For faculty or staff members who are away from their desks frequently and need access to their Austin Exchange Messaging Service account, Austin BlackBerry Service provides access to all Austin Exchange data, including email messages, calendar, contacts, task list, and notes.
Be sure to purchase a BlackBerry Enterprise Server plan, required to use the Austin BlackBerry Service, when choosing a data plan from your wireless service provider.
- Access your data from the convenience of a mobile device
- Receive and respond to time-critical email messages immediately, even in a meeting or on the road
- View and edit email attachments
- Manage meetings in your calendar and receive instant notice of new or rescheduled meetings
- Look up contacts and task lists remotely
- If your BlackBerry is lost or stolen, ITS can remotely disable the device and erase your sensitive data
$10 per month (billed annually), in addition to the cost of a BlackBerry Enterprise Service-compatible data package from your wireless service provider.