University Blog Service
The University Blog Service is available for use by faculty, staff, and students. The service uses the WordPress platform. Blogs can be created by, and are available for individuals, groups, projects, or departments.
This service does not meet the FERPA requirements for hosting Category I data and should not be used for course-related purposes.
- Log in with your UT EID login information
- Control the visibility of your blog
- Customize the look of your blog with six available themes, including two UT-branded themes
- Track statistics, including how many people have visited your blog
- A Web address in the utexas.edu domain
University Blog Service is available at no cost to faculty, staff, and students.