Box cloud storage is a campus-wide service that allows faculty, staff, and students at the University of Texas at Austin to use Box cloud-based file sharing for business and academic purposes.
- 150 GB (gigabyte) storage and file share accounts.
- Quickly collaborate on documents and safely store Cat-I data.
- Have a secure method to share files across campus or across institutions.
- Easily sync important files between your desktop, laptop, smartphone and table device.
- Keep files current with apps for iOS, Android and Blackberry.
Box cloud storage is available at no cost to current faculty, staff, and students.