Training and Events Calendar
|Event:||Austin Disk Services Planned Maintenance Window|
|Date:||Sunday, February 10, 2013|
|Time:||12:01 AM - 6:00 AM|
|Location:||N/A (N/A N/A)|
|Contact:||ITS Help Desk|
* Austin Disk shares (user home directories and departmental shares)
* Stat Apps Server (user profiles, redirected documents folders, etc.)
* Web publishing content on Austin Disk (ColdFusion, Access databases and HTML pages)
* Access to Green Output of mainframe reports. (For Austin Disk storage only. Reports sent to WebSpace are not impacted.)
* vDesk Virtual Desktops
* Other local resources that make use of Austin Disk will also be affected.
Service availability may be intermittent during the maintenance window. Once maintenance is complete, users may need to log in again to re-establish connections to Austin Disk and user profiles.
Information last updated: 5:03 PM, September 9, 2013