FAC Computer Labs
SMF Proctor Position
We need customer oriented computer assistants for word processing, Internet, and multimedia applications.
Title: Student Associate/ Non-Affiliated Student Worker
Appointment: 19 hours per week
Salary: $11.00 per hour
- High school graduation with at least 6 months of experience in a computing environment
- Strong interpersonal & communications skills
- Experience working in a customer service environment
- In depth knowledge of at least two computing platforms and basic knowledge of software presently installed in the Student Microcomputer Facility
Here's what you need to know to apply:
- Submit a UT application along with your resume, class schedule, and references at the front desk of the computer lab. UT applications are available online
- Hourly positions with ITS are not academic titles and cannot qualify out-of-state students for in-state tuition rates
- The University of Texas is an Equal Opportunity employer
Trouble viewing the documents available on this page? Download the Adobe PDF Reader.