Footprints Incident Tracking System
Footprints provides an incident tracking system for ITS and other customers on campus. It provides an integrated response to customer service requests and will also result in a lower total cost of ownership by consolidating some of the multiple ticketing systems previously in use throughout the University.
Note: In order to facilitate an orderly transition of centralized ticketing functions to Service Now we have suspended further development of Footprints services. Regular maintenance and operational tweaks to Footprints will continue until the service reaches its projected end of life on September 25th, 2016.
- Easy-to-use, streamlined interface.
- Regular reminders for ongoing incidents.
- Resource management, time tracking and reporting functions.
- Customizable email notices.
- Excellent customer communications tool.
Colleges and departments at The University of Texas at Austin can license the FootPrints Incident Tracking System at the following rates:
|Concurrent License (Initial)||shared by up to 4 agents||$2295|
|Concurrent License (Renewal)||shared by up to 4 agents||$235 per year|
|Fixed License (Initial)||1 agent||$1055|
|Fixed License (Renewal)||1 agent||$235 per year|
- Concurrent licenses connect to available seats on the FootPrints license pool and may be shared between multiple casual users.
- Fixed licenses allow individual dedicated access and are recommended for daily users who spend four hours or more logged in a day.
If you represent a college or department at the university and are interested in licensing FootPrints for your organization or have a question about what type of license to purchase, please contact email@example.com.