News and Events
- ITS/OTS/ISO All Hands Meeting—May 6
- ASMP 2.0 Go Live Update
- Web Central to Retire this Summer 2016
- The Luck of the Irish!
- Approach When IT Goes Wrong
- Reflecting Back and Looking Forward
- Go Sight-Seeing on Campus
- UT Web Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary
- 2015 IT Governance Accountability Report
The new university data center will provide a reliable, redundant facility to house research and administrative systems.
Information Technology Services (ITS) is proceeding with plans to replace Symantec as the university’s central anti-virus and firewall solution.
The pilot program enables unsponsored guests to purchase wireless network access through a familiar, trusted process that will not place the university at risk.