News and Events
- ASMP 2.0 Update
- 2014-2015 LIFT Awards Announced
- Two-Factor Authentication with Toopher
- New UT Web Infrastructure Approved
- 2014 STAR Awards Announced
- Inspiration! - Commencement 2014
- Growth of Virtual Machines on Campus
- New ITS Systems Director Announced
- New Group E-mail System Launches
- Canvas Takes Off!
- New Emergency Website Launched
The new university data center will provide a reliable, redundant facility to house research and administrative systems.
Information Technology Services (ITS) is proceeding with plans to replace Symantec as the university’s central anti-virus and firewall solution.
The pilot program enables unsponsored guests to purchase wireless network access through a familiar, trusted process that will not place the university at risk.