News and Events
- Reflecting Back and Looking Forward
- Go Sight-Seeing on Campus
- UT Web Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary
- 2015 IT Governance Accountability Report
- Box Cloud Storage Improvements
- Patching Completed with Zero Drama
- University Data Center 5th Anniversary
- Highlights from the Latest SITAB Meeting
- Welcoming New Students to Campus
The new university data center will provide a reliable, redundant facility to house research and administrative systems.
Information Technology Services (ITS) is proceeding with plans to replace Symantec as the university’s central anti-virus and firewall solution.
The pilot program enables unsponsored guests to purchase wireless network access through a familiar, trusted process that will not place the university at risk.