Fixing Accessibility Issues Using FireEyes and Firebug
This document is intended to be a summary of Deque's guide to Working with Issues that describes remediation for pages scanned by WorldSpace Sync. You can also use FireEyes to analyze pages individually.
This help document assumes the following:
- FireEyes is installed
- There is a working connection to WorldSpace Sync from FireEyes
- The Project is available in FireEyes
- The Project has been scanned at least once
Fixing Issues with FireEyes
- Select the Project in FireEyes
- Download the Issues from WorldSpace Sync
- Find the issue for remediation from the Report and Load the URL
- The Details for the issue provide useful information to help remediation.
- Inspect the issue to attempt a correction using Firebug's in-line editor.
- Retest the potential fix with FireEyes
- Change the problem in code and mark the item as fixed. or make a note in FireEyes "comment" section.
- Upload the Issues to WorldSpace Sync
Last updated March 26, 2013 @ 11:42 am