Creating a New Project
WorldSpace Sync can currently only scan sites that are publicly available.
Once you have created your new Project, please notify the Web Technologies Team for additional configuration and scheduling when the Project should be scanned.
Create the Project
- Select your Organization from the Choose Organization drop-down menu.
- Select New Organization Project from the Choose Project drop-down menu.
- Complete the form:
- Project Name: Name of the site to scan
- I want to analyze the site that starts at this URL: starting URL for the site
- Click to expand the drop-down menu on the Basic Scan button and select Custom Scan
Add the ITS Web Technologies Team to the Project
- Click the Members icon
- Select ITS Web Technologies Team from the list
- Click Add Groups
- Click the Administrators icon
- Complete the following form field:
- Add Project Administrators: wtt274
- If you are not the Web Portfolio Manager, add them as a Project Administrator
- Do NOT add any other Project Administrators
- Click Add Administrators
- Click Update
Additional configuration will need to be made on the Project before the scan is run for the first time. To have the configuration completed, send an email to the Web Technologies Team with the following information:
- Name of Organization
- Name of Project
For additional assistance, see Deque's documentation for Creating Projects.
Last updated March 22, 2013 @ 2:27 pm