Adding Users to a Project
Users are not directly associated with a Project in WorldSpace. Instead, individual users must be added to a Group at the Organization level. Groups are then added to a Project granting view access to all Group Members. Groups are used for no other purpose than to give access to a Project.
Note: Do NOT add users as Organization Administrators or Project Administrators.
Users must log in at least once to WorldSpace to be added to a Group. Individual users must be added to a Group at the Organization level, which is then added to a Project.
Creating a Group
Once a user has logged into WorldSpace at least once, you will be able to add them to a Group.
- On the Welcome to WorldSpace or Home page, go to any Project in the appropriate Organization
- Under the Settings menu, select Organization
- Click Groups
- Click Create group
Complete the form:
- Group name: something to identify the team responsible for the site
- Type: Guest
- Click Add
- Select the EIDs for Group Members from the Add Members modal
- Click Add to close the Add Members modal
- Click Create
Adding Groups to a Project
- On the Welcome to WorldSpace or Home page, go to the appropriate Project
- Under the Settings menu, select Project
- Click Users
- Select the appropriate group from the Suggestions menu
- Click Add Groups
Last updated October 30, 2014 @ 10:40 am