Adding Users to a Project
Users are not directly associated with a Project in WorldSpace Sync. Instead, individual users must be added to a Group at the Organization level. Groups are then added to a Project granting view access to all Group Members. Groups are used for no other purpose than to give access to a Project.
Note: Do NOT add users as Organization Administrators or Project Administrators.
Users must log in at least once to WorldSpace Sync to be added to a Group. Individual users must be added to a Group at the Organization level, which is then added to a Project.
Creating a Group
Once a user has logged into WorldSpace Sync at least once, you will be able to add them to a Group.
- Select the appropriate Organization from the Choose Organization drop-down menu
- Go to Organization Settings
- Click Group
- Click +Create Group
Complete the form:
- Name: something to identify the team responsible for the site
- Group Members: team member EIDs separated with commas
- Click Create Group
For additional assistance, see Deque's documentation for Creating a New Organization Group
Adding Groups to a Project
- Select the appropriate project from the Choose Project drop-down menu
- Go to Project Settings
- Click Members
- Select the appropriate group from the Suggestions menu
- Click Add Groups
For additional assistance, see Deque's documentation for managing Project Members
Last updated December 18, 2012 @ 12:13 pm